By Erik Dahlman,Stefan Parkvall,Johan Skold
This e-book makes a speciality of LTE with complete updates together with LTE-Advanced (Release-11) to supply an entire photograph of the LTE system. exact reasons are given for the most recent LTE criteria for radio interface structure, the actual layer, entry systems, broadcast, relaying, spectrum and RF features, and approach performance.
Key applied sciences awarded contain multi-carrier transmission, complex single-carrier transmission, complicated receivers, OFDM, MIMO and adaptive antenna recommendations, radio source administration and protocols, and diverse radio community architectures. Their position and use within the context of cellular broadband entry in most cases is defined, giving either a high-level review and extra specified step by step explanations.
This publication is a must have source for engineers and different pros within the telecommunications undefined, operating with mobile or instant broadband applied sciences, giving an realizing of the way to make use of the hot expertise that allows you to remain prior to the competition.
New to this edition:
- In-depth description of CoMP and improved multi-antenna transmission together with new reference-signal constructions and suggestions mechanisms
- Detailed description of the aid for heterogeneous deployments supplied via the newest 3GPP release
- Detailed description of latest improved downlink control-channel constitution (EPDDCH)
- New RF configurations together with operation in non-contiguous spectrum, multi-bands base stations and new frequency bands
- Overview of 5G as a collection of well-integrated radio-access applied sciences, together with aid for better frequency bands and versatile spectrum administration, tremendous antenna configurations, and ultra-dense deployments
- Covers a whole replace to the newest 3GPP Release-11
- Two new chapters on HetNet, masking small cells/heterogeneous deployments, and CoMP, together with Inter-site coordination
- Overview of present prestige of LTE free up 12 together with additional improvements of local-area, CoMP and multi-antenna transmission, Machine-type-communication, Device-to-device communication
Read or Download 4G: LTE/LTE-Advanced for Mobile Broadband PDF
Best mobile & wireless communications books
This monograph covers diverse points of sensor community defense together with new rising applied sciences. The authors current a mathematical method of the subject and provides various useful examples in addition to case experiences to demonstrate the idea. the objective viewers essentially contains specialists and practitioners within the box of sensor community defense, however the publication can also be precious for researchers in academia in addition to for graduate scholars.
In 1956 Brian Canfield acquired his first activity on the BC cellphone corporation as an apprentice installer. He used to be simply out of highschool, in basic terms eighteen years previous, an area child born and raised in New Westminster, and he took to this new chance like he may to any new chance in his profession: with ardour and beauty and large dedication.
Malware Diffusion versions for instant complicated Networks: conception and purposes presents a well timed replace on malicious software program (malware), a major obstacle for all sorts of community clients, from laymen to skilled directors. because the proliferation of moveable units, specifically smartphones and drugs, and their elevated functions, has propelled the depth of malware spreading and elevated its effects in social existence and the worldwide economic system, this e-book presents the theoretical element of malware dissemination, additionally proposing modeling ways that describe the habit and dynamics of malware diffusion in quite a few sorts of instant advanced networks.
Study the basics of structure layout, protocol optimization, and alertness improvement for wireless-powered verbal exchange networks with this authoritative advisor. Readers will achieve a close realizing of the problems surrounding structure and protocol layout, with key issues lined together with relay-based power harvesting structures, multiple-antenna platforms for simultaneous instant info and gear move (SWIPT), functionality modeling and research, and ambient instant strength harvesting established mobile platforms.
- Cyber-Physical Systems: Integrated Computing and Engineering Design
- Evolutionary Dynamics of Complex Communications Networks
- Broadband Wireless Multimedia Networks
- Hacking Wireless Access Points: Cracking, Tracking, and Signal Jacking
- Practical Antenna Handbook 5/e
Extra info for 4G: LTE/LTE-Advanced for Mobile Broadband
4G: LTE/LTE-Advanced for Mobile Broadband by Erik Dahlman,Stefan Parkvall,Johan Skold