By Michael G. Tramontana,Stephen R. Hooper
Read or Download Advances in Child Neuropsychology: 003 PDF
Best social sciences statistics books
A finished framework for either relief of nonresponse and postsurvey adjustment for nonresponse This booklet offers information and help for survey statisticians who have to increase types for postsurvey adjustment for nonresponse, and for survey designers and practitioners trying to decrease unit nonresponse in family interview surveys.
This quantity offers fresh study ends up in info research, type and multivariate facts and highlights views for brand new clinical advancements inside those parts. specific awareness is dedicated to methodological matters in clustering, statistical modeling and information mining. the quantity additionally comprises major contributions to quite a lot of purposes reminiscent of finance, advertising, and social sciences.
Does a teenager devote suicide each 13 mins within the usa? Are 4 million ladies quite battered to loss of life by way of their husbands or boyfriends every year? Is methamphetamine our no 1 drug challenge this present day? Alarming statistics bombard our day-by-day lives, showing within the information, on the net, probably far and wide.
This ebook offers an up to date review of demographic research and techniques, together with fresh advancements in demography. strategies and strategies, from the character of demographic info via info assortment and the fundamentals of statistical measures and directly to demographic research itself are succinctly defined.
- Displaying Your Findings: A Practical Guide for Creating Figures, Posters, and Presentations, Sixth Edition
- Max Weber: Collected Methodological Writings (Weber in Translation)
- Consumer Perception of Product Risks and Benefits
- Advances in Theoretical and Applied Statistics (Studies in Theoretical and Applied Statistics)
- Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates
- Modern Statistical Methods for HCI (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
Additional info for Advances in Child Neuropsychology: 003
Advances in Child Neuropsychology: 003 by Michael G. Tramontana,Stephen R. Hooper