By Keith B. Oldham,Jan Myland,Jerome Spanier
This e-book comprehensively covers a number of hundred services or functionality households. In chapters that growth by way of measure of complexity, it starts off with basic, integer-valued services then strikes directly to polynomials, Bessel, hypergeometric and hundreds and hundreds more.
Read or Download An Atlas of Functions: with Equator, the Atlas Function Calculator PDF
Similar calculus books
Vector calculus is the elemental language of mathematical physics. It professional vides how to describe actual amounts in third-dimensional area and how during which those amounts fluctuate. Many issues within the actual sciences could be analysed mathematically utilizing the strategies of vector calculus.
Power is among the world`s so much tough difficulties, and gear structures are a big point of power similar matters. This guide comprises state of the art contributions on strength platforms modeling and optimization. The publication is separated into volumes with six sections, which hide an important components of strength platforms.
Thisbook provides fresh advances on Kobayashi hyperbolicity in complicated geometry,especially in reference to projective hypersurfaces. it is a very activefield, no longer least end result of the attention-grabbing family members with advanced algebraicand mathematics geometry. Foundational works of Serge Lang and Paul A.
The purpose of this graduate-level textual content is to equip the reader with the elemental instruments and strategies wanted for examine in a number of parts of geometric research. all through, the most subject matter is to give the interplay of partial differential equations and differential geometry. extra in particular, emphasis is put on how the habit of the recommendations of a PDE is laid low with the geometry of the underlying manifold and vice versa.
- International Conference on Differential Equations: International Conference Proceedings
- Gamma-Convergence for Beginners (Oxford Lecture Series in Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Introductory Mathematical Analysis for Business, Economics, and the Life and Social Sciences: Pearson New International Edition
- Introduction to Abstract Mathematics
- Modern Methods in the Calculus of Variations: L^p Spaces (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Applied Calculus for Business, Economics, and the Social and Life Sciences, Expanded Edition, Media Update
Extra info for An Atlas of Functions: with Equator, the Atlas Function Calculator
An Atlas of Functions: with Equator, the Atlas Function Calculator by Keith B. Oldham,Jan Myland,Jerome Spanier