By A. M. Vela,Mary Esparza-Vela
(1) Ponki cannot Roar/Ponki no puede Rugir
(2) The Bully Duck/El Pato Peleonero
(3) The Bored Chick/El Pollito Aburrido
(4) The Bat and the Bird/El Murcielego y el Pájaro
Read or Download Animal Stories: Cuentos de Animales (Book 1/Libro 1) PDF
Similar education theory_1 books
This specified factor relies on a workshop which started with an outline and exam of the present nationwide evaluation of academic growth (NAEP) standard-setting version, then regarded to standard-setting purposes outdoor of schooling. those functions integrated those who specialise in human functionality and the adequacy of human functionality; in those contexts, raters have been requested to target the data and abilities that underlie efficient functionality.
Pedagogically wealthy, demographically inclusive, and culturally delicate, moral determination Making at school and District management exposes academic leaders to an interdisciplinary array of theories from the fields of schooling, economics, administration, and ethical philosophy (past and present). Authors Paul A.
This quantity examines the theoretical and useful concerns on the topic of mentoring/peer mentoring as a help and improvement process for either pre-service and in-service language lecturers, and thereby deals a pragmatic and empirical creation to the field. A stimulating and thorough exam of mentoring and peer mentoring, integrating conception and perform as utilized in language instructor schooling in an Asian particular context.
This booklet will inform the tale of my stories in educating and administrative management that happened all through my occupation as an educator. My wish is to provide you concepts to reinforce your instructing and administrative techniques.
- Das Interventionskonzept von Dreikurs (German Edition)
- An Introduction to Educational Research: Connecting Methods to Practice
- Educating for Sustainability: Principles and Practices for Teachers
- It's Our Challenge: A Social Entrepreneurship Approach to Jewish Education
- Iconoclast: Abraham Flexner and a Life in Learning
- Lives of Museum Junkies: The Story of America's Hands-On Education Movement
Extra info for Animal Stories: Cuentos de Animales (Book 1/Libro 1)
Animal Stories: Cuentos de Animales (Book 1/Libro 1) by A. M. Vela,Mary Esparza-Vela