By Warner Rebecca M.
Read or Download Applied Statistics: From Bivariate Through Multivariate Techniques PDF
Similar social sciences statistics books
A complete framework for either relief of nonresponse and postsurvey adjustment for nonresponse This e-book presents tips and aid for survey statisticians who have to strengthen versions for postsurvey adjustment for nonresponse, and for survey designers and practitioners trying to lessen unit nonresponse in family interview surveys.
This quantity presents contemporary learn leads to info research, category and multivariate records and highlights views for brand new medical advancements inside those parts. specific consciousness is dedicated to methodological concerns in clustering, statistical modeling and knowledge mining. the quantity additionally comprises major contributions to quite a lot of functions equivalent to finance, advertising, and social sciences.
Does an adolescent devote suicide each 13 mins within the usa? Are 4 million girls quite battered to dying by means of their husbands or boyfriends every year? Is methamphetamine our no 1 drug challenge at the present time? Alarming statistics bombard our day-by-day lives, showing within the information, on the net, possible in all places.
This ebook offers an up to date evaluate of demographic research and techniques, together with fresh advancements in demography. innovations and techniques, from the character of demographic info via facts assortment and the fundamentals of statistical measures and directly to demographic research itself are succinctly defined.
- Statistical Yearbook for Asia and the Pacific 2015: Facts and Trends at the Outset of the 2030 Development Agenda
- Analysis of Variance Designs: A Conceptual and Computational Approach with SPSS and SAS
- Stochastic Musings: Perspectives From the Pioneers of the Late 20th Century
- New Theory of Discriminant Analysis After R. Fisher: Advanced Research by the Feature Selection Method for Microarray Data
- Advances in Meta-Analysis (Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- Statistics without Mathematics
Additional resources for Applied Statistics: From Bivariate Through Multivariate Techniques
Applied Statistics: From Bivariate Through Multivariate Techniques by Warner Rebecca M.