By Jennifer Jefferis
This ebook presents an in depth and entire examine the first gamers, acts, motivations, and strategies of the military of God of their quest to make abortion unlawful within the United States.
• comprises interviews, choices from the military of God handbook, essays and books through participants, internet postings, and written correspondence
• presents a chronology of assaults claimed through or attributed to the military of God opposed to abortion providers
• Examines the reaction by way of the political and legislations enforcement group to the military of God
Read Online or Download Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International) PDF
Best violence in society books
How you can become profitable as a Mediator (and Create price for everybody) is a useful and inspirational source jam-packed with useful, confirmed, and down-to-earth info on how one can advance a pleasing and profitable profession as a mediator, it doesn't matter what your sector of interest—labor and employment mediation, highbrow estate, surroundings, own damage, kinfolk and divorce, agreement, securities, or foreign peacekeeping.
40 years in the past, President Richard Nixon declared a “war on medications. ” given that that point, the rustic has incarcerated hundreds of thousands of voters and spent billions of greenbacks, and but the drug challenge rolls on. at the present time, the unlawful drug industry cash foreign terrorism, the terrible drug battle at the Mexican border, and the mindless violence plaguing our groups, huge and small.
In merciless Modernity, Jean Franco examines the stipulations lower than which severe cruelty turned the tool of armies, governments, rebels, and rogue teams in Latin the US. She seeks to appreciate how severe cruelty got here to be practiced in lots of components of the continent during the last 80 years and the way its factors range from the stipulations that caused the Holocaust, that's in most cases the atrocity opposed to which the horror of others is measured.
"An large evaluation of the drug alternate within the Americas and its influence on politics, economics, and society through the zone. . . . hugely prompt. "--Choice"A pleasant replace at the kingdom of the long-fought hemispheric 'war on medications. ' it's fairly well timed, because the notion that the conflict is misplaced and wishes to be replaced hasn't ever been enhanced in Latin and North the USA.
- The Israeli Conflict System: Analytic Approaches (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics)
- Con una granada en la boca: Heridas de guerra del narcotráfico en México (Spanish Edition)
- Der Satan schläft nie: Mein Leben bei den Zwölf Stämmen (German Edition)
- Looking Backward, Moving Forward: Confronting the Armenian Genocide
- Why Don't American Cities Burn? (The City in the Twenty-First Century)
- Contemporary Protest and the Legacy of Dissent
Extra info for Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International)
Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International) by Jennifer Jefferis